Wine, Stars and Wildflowers Self-Drive Tour
Enjoy a relaxed 7-day self-drive tour while taking in the sights, smells and sounds of the scenic Namaqualand. This tour starts and ends in Cape Town.
Experience the diversity of the West Coast – starting with wine and ending with stars. The Namaqualand will welcome you with a garland of flowers and send you off with a beautiful rainbow of colours.
Price from R13, 230 per person, sharing.
Please enquire for a quotation if you require flights or would like to use your own vehicle.
- Blend, Bottle and Label your own wine in the Robertson Wine Valley.
- Experience the Azure waters of the Langebaan Lagoon against the bright orange carpet of wildflowers at Postberg, West Coast NP.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of Namaqualand.
- Learn about the stars and look at them up close in Sutherland.
- 7 Days’ Vehicle Rental. Super Cover Insurance, including 1 extra driver, and GPS navigation.
- 6 Nights’ Accommodation in Robertson, Paternoster, Garies, Calvinia and Sutherland.
- Meals included as per itinerary.
- Hardcopy Maps, written directions, area, and accommodation information (full driving itinerary) with vouchers for accommodation and activities
- All Booking, Travel Consultation & Admin Fees
- Day 1: Cape Town Airport to Robertson Wine Valley.
- Day 2: Robertson Wine Valley to Paternoster via the West Coast National Park.
- Day 3 & 4: Paternoster to Garies for the ultimate Namaqualand Flower viewing.
- Day 5: Garies to Calvinia where the flower search continues!
- Day 6: Star Gazing and Planetarium visits in Sutherland.
- Day 7: Depart for Cape Town