SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, BOTSWANA & ZAMBIA TOUR
Join us on this epic adventure to visit the magnificent Vic Falls and explore the best of Namibia and Botswana.
The full tour starts on 12 July but you are able to choose from a 5, 9, 13 or 23 day tour option. There are also various options to choose from when it comes to accommodation types (Camping or Lodging), optional activities and whether you will enjoy the tour from the comfort of your own vehicle or with the group.
- Experience the life of a traditional Khoi San tribe in the Kalahari.
- Explore and photograph the Namib Desert’s world-famous sand dunes.
- Stay in style in Namibia’s desert wilderness.
- Visit seal colonies at Walvis Bay.
- Search for desert-dwelling elephants in Damaraland.
- Enjoy premier game drives in Etosha.
- Admire Stone Age rock paintings and petroglyphs.
- Glide along the Kavango River in a traditional mokoro.
- View Botswana’s wildlife on a Chobe River Boat Cruise.
- Enjoy informative guided walks of the Victoria Falls.
- All accommodation (combination of lodge/chalet and/or camping).
- All meals and drinks as per itinerary (restaurants, hotels, and bush meals).
- All activities (excluding optional activities).
- Border crossing fees for vehicles and passengers.
- Park entrance fees for vehicles and passengers.
- 9-Seater vehicles. Option to use own vehicle.
- Guides, bush cook, tour assistants.
- Day 1: Britstown
- Day 2: Augrabies Falls
- Day 3: Keetmanshoop
- Day 4: Kalahari
- Day 5: Windhoek
- Day 6 & 7: Sossusvlei
- Day 8 & 9: Swakopmund
- Day 10 & 11: Damaraland
- Day 12-14: Etosha
- Day 15 & 16: Rundu
- Day 17 & 18: Caprivi
Botswana & Zambia:
- Day 19 & 20: Chobe
- Day 21 & 22: Vic Falls