About our BusinessThis tour company has existed since 2006. Our self drive tour designers have many years of experience, personally travelling the entire country and also in tour designing. The office is based in the scenic town of Knysna in the heart of the Garden Route, South Africa. We love meeting our clients in Knysna on their Garden Route selfdrive tour. But we are also expert in designing a South African self drive trip (road trip) anywhere else in the country.
Registered tour operator cc-Registration no 2006/001190/23. Registered with the Knysna Tourism Board and represented on SafariBookings.com
What we offer
- Apply on the South African tour enquiry form
- From this we suggest a custom made tour plan based on your specifications, interests, desires, ideas and preferred areas of travel in South Africa
- You discuss the tourplan with us and changes are made where necessary
- We source reliable, clean accommodation according to your requested level. We will be familiar with the establishments as we inspect them wherever possible
- A tour package quote is supplied which includes car rental, accommodation and some specific activities (if requested), or you choose your activities from our manual as you travel
- No obligation
- On acceptance of the final quote we confirm all reservations and supply your completed self-drive itinerary and car hire voucher
- You will also receive our "General Information and Hints" to help you prepare for your South African road trip
- A complete travelling file with extended itinerary with directions and maps to help you along from town to town and to the accommodation establishments
- Lists with all the activities to see and do in the areas where you will be travelling on your South African vacation
- Recommended restaurants in each area
- Specialised information on your specific interests such as golf, walks, hiking, diving, canoeing, deepsea fishing, hot-air-ballooning, game drives, health spas, architecture or cultural experiences, abseiling, quad biking, sandboarding, surfing, kite surfing, horse riding, shark cage diving
- Although we specialise in self-drive tours, we can also incorporate Scheduled Half Day and Full Day Guided Tours in several towns.
- Half Day and Full Day Guided Tours in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Mpumalanga
- Wineland tours in Stellenbosch
- Scheduled Guided Tours from 3 to 16 days all over South Africa including Garden Route and Kruger Park
- Victoria Falls add on – Johannesburg to Vic Falls return with or without Chobe
Who would Benefit
- International first timers who do not know where to start to plan their South African holiday;
- Don't have time to surf on the internet for hours? Let us do the time consuming work and tie in all the loose ends for your personalised self drive holiday. All you have to do is book your flight to and from South Africa
- Been to South Africa before? Did the one-night stopovers and now know which areas you would like to concentrate on? Let us take you off the beaten track
- Honeymooners? Concentrate on planning your wedding. Leave the honeymoon tour plan to our experts. A honeymoon tour of the Garden Route is especially recommended.
- Have a special interest? Want to play golf or go on a hike, cycle in the woods, dive in the ocean, canoe on the lakes, do horseriding on the beach or meditate at a retreat? Looking for an adventure tour including such as abseil, bungy jump, treetop canopy swinging or shark cage diving? What about quad biking, sandboarding, surfing or kite surfing?
- Pre- or Post conference or sports events – you’re already in South Africa! Add on an inexpensive self-drive holiday package.
- Coming to South Africa to participate in the Comrades, Two Oceans Marathon, the Argus Cycling Tour or any other athletics, cycling or sports event? It is the perfect opportunity to rent a car through us and drive to other parts of our country.
- Golfers – let us know where you want to travel, how many golf games you want to play, any preferred golf courses in South Africa and any other "must sees" on your wishlist and we will put together a practical tour.
Some Guest Comments"What a trip! Everything was perfect, from tour package to accommodation to weather! We would gladly use your services again, and have already "sold" the trip to many of our friends" - Niels & Jeannette Thorsen, Denmark
"I hope to make it back to your beautiful country someday. Thank you so much for all of your help. You are the best!" - Mary Griffen, USA
"Thank you very much for preparing us a wonderful holiday in South Africa. Whenever we will come back, we also come back for your help" - Joerg & Heidi Kurz, Germany
"The trip you put together for us was great from all aspects and perspectives. We have absolutely nothing to complain about. Everything was great." - Michael & Johan Gustafsson, Sweden