4 NIGHTS WILD CHOBE & VIC FALLS
If an exclusive private island stay in wild Africa has always been on your bucket list, here is your chance! Book and travel between now and 30 June 2020 and receive discounted rates on a 4-night stay including transfers and flights.
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour on the Zimbabwean side
- Unlimited access to the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls
- Year-round close encounters with free roaming wildlife
- Spectacular views with endless photographic opportunities
- Namibian Cultural Guided Village Tour
- Two guided boat cruises on the Chobe River
- Three-hour Guided Game Drive in Chobe National Park
- Johannesburg – Livingstone Return Flights
- All Airport, Lodge & Activity Transfers
- Assisted Border Crossings: Zambia, Namibia, Zimbabwe
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation at Serondela Lodge
- Board Basis: 3 Nights Full Board Plus (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Game Activity Refreshments
- Daily Guided Game Activities:
- Nature Walk / Namibian Village Visit
- Chobe River Sundowner Game Viewing Cruise
- Game Viewing Boat Cruises Chobe River
- 3-hour Game Drive Chobe National Park
- 1 Night Accommodation at Avani Vic Falls Resort
- Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
- Daily Activities:
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour & Rainforest Walk (Zimbabwean side)
- Unlimited Access to the Zambian Side of the Victoria Falls
- Travel, Accommodation and Activity Vouchers
Special Price – valid only until June 2020.
2 Guests: R 26, 950 per person sharing
4 Guests: R 24, 900 per person sharing
6 – 8 Guests: R 23, 500 per person sharing
***Please note: Combining Chobe with a Vic Falls 3-star option is also available on request. Contact us for more information.
- The Company reserves the right to adjust tour prices at the time of booking in accordance with any applicable increases in airfares, hotel rates, airport taxes, fuel surcharges and currency fluctuations which may become effective up to and including the day that full payment reflects in the Company’s bank account.
- Peak season and Holiday rates may apply.
- This is a package and is sold as such. We cannot separate any components of the package, but the package may be added to an existing itinerary.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that he/she has sufficient and comprehensive travel insurance and medical cover.