13-Day Cape to Garden Route via Addo Budget Self-Drive
Enjoy a 13-day exploration of some of the best South Africa has to offer.
From Cape Town where land and sea meet, to the Great Karoo with its vast and unforgiving landscape. Exciting long beach walks or forest hikes or just witnessing the breath-taking sunrises and sunsets with the Big 5 as the backdrop – life just doesn’t get any better. This is an ideal tour for people who want to explore South Africa on their own, with a smaller budget and do not mind camping in nature.
- Experience a cross country road trip in a campervan or choose to “rough it” in a rooftop tent and travel in your fully equipped 4×4.
- Travel the back roads and enjoy a diversity in scenery from the dusty Karoo to the lush green Garden Route.
- Great optional adventure activities in Tsitsikamma, Sedgefield and Gansbaai.
- Guided and self-drive game drives to view the Big 5 at Addo Elephant National Park.
- Incredible landscape and wildlife photography opportunities.
- A fully equipped for camping 4×4 or RV Motorhome.
- All camping sites and ablution facilities.
- 1 x Sunset & 1 x Sunrise game drive in Addo Elephant National Park.
- Park entrance fees for vehicles and passengers.
- Itinerary with directions, maps, and vouchers.
- Day 1: Cape Town to Karoo National Park.
- Day 2: Karoo National Park.
- Day 3: Klein Karoo – Oudtshoorn.
- Day 4: Klein Karoo – Oudtshoorn.
- Day 5: Addo Elephant National Park.
- Day 6: Addo Elephant National Park.
- Day 7: Tsitsikamma – Storms River Rest Camp.
- Day 8: Tsitsikamma – Storms River Rest Camp.
- Day 9: Sedgefield – Swartvlei.
- Day 10: Sedgefield – Swartvlei.
- Day 11: Gansbaai.
- Day 12: Gansbaai.
- Day 13: End of tour – Depart for Cape Town.